Wednesday, May 4, 2011

There Really ARE Things Worth Blogging About!!

I'm 23 weeks pregnant now. This is what it looks like.


It's strange to realize that I actually LOOK pregnant now. Like... It's totally apparent, and I guess I forget that sometimes. That's not to say my body doesn't remind me on a CONSTANT basis that it's not in it's normal condition... ie. Suddenly having back pain all the time?? I feel like I'm 80 sometimes. Also, having an increasingly more difficult time getting up from the couch. Also, not being able to bend over to pick things up off the ground. Also, having to hold on to something to help me pull myself up when I have to squat for what ever reason... Being pregnant is... Something else... that's for sure. I have a brand new appreciation for all mothers.


Speaking of Mothers... SUNDAY IS GONNA BE MY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY AS A MOM!!!!! Well... Kind of a mom... Almost a mom. haha.

As if that's not significant enough, Sunday is also Ray's and my FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!!!! We've almost been married a whole year! That's nutso! And also terribly exciting.



Even more terribly exciting is that I get to go visit Ray in Colorado in TWO WEEKS! I get to stay for a WHOLE month! Thankfully I'm not driving. haha.


View Larger Map

This month is just looking to be the best ever. May seems to agree with me quite nicely.

1 comment: