Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kind Of A Big Deal

Okay. So today is a big day.

1) Because it's Mother's Day, and not only do I get to celebrate my own Mother and Grandmother's awesomeness, but I also get to celebrate my own ALMOST being a mother-ness... haha.






2) I get to talk to my little missionary brother! But not until later this evening, which is kind of lame, but I guess I understand with him serving in Utah and everything. They keep those missionaries way busy ESPECIALLY on Sunday. I'm pretty excited. Each week in his emails, he sounds more and more like a responsible grown up, so it'll be interesting to have an actual real-time conversation with him.

However... We're having a big extended family dinner tonight, so there's gonna be lots of fighting over the phone, taking away from the intimacy of a private conversation. I guess I should be thankful that an extended family dinner only means an extra five people. haha...

He's the one with the glasses.. Just in case you didn't know...


3) But most importantly...   It's my FIRST Anniversary!!!!!


That's right. I've been married to my wonderful husband for a WHOLE YEAR now!! At precisely this time last year I was at the Temple in Denver, wearing my pretty wedding dress and was (still am really) ridiculously happy. I had a perma-grin to prove it.








Thank you for making this last year the most wonderful my handsome. The first of many many more to come! I love you MUCHO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment