Friday, July 22, 2011

I'M AN AUNT!!!

I am OFFICIALLY an aunt to my first blood related niece.

Lily Ava Dyer was born just after 10:30am yesterday (July 21) and she's a PORKER!!!!! 9 lbs 6 oz!!! I went with my mom and dad to visit the newest addition to our family that afternoon. Both mom and dad were buzzing with excitement, which I thought was throughly entertaining but also completely understandable since this is their first grandchild and all.

Clarke and Cecilia were both exhausted since they'd been up all night, and I think they were both in a state of shock. haha. It's funny how having a kid does that to you. One minute you're not a parent and the next you are. I guess I'll have my own taste of that in about 6 weeks or so.

She sure chose a significant day to come though! She shares a birthday with my Great Grandma, which I guess makes her Lily's Great GREAT Grandma! Pretty awesome if i do say so myself.

But here she is! My adorable not so little niece!!!




I'm so proud!!!!! And I'm also hoping that her upcoming cousin isn't near as big as she is!!! *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment