Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Getting Impatient

Since becoming an aunt, it has done nothing but make me more impatient. haha... I've only seen Lily twice, and I'm already more baby hungry than I ever have been. Good thing I'm already super pregnant. Only 5 more weeks to go, and from what every woman I talk to tells me, these last weeks are the worst. Lucky me... haha. I'm definitely getting increasingly less comfortable, that's for sure. My baby has some decent mass to him now, so I can't really push him out of my ribs like I used to. He just pushes back on my hips. I've found that as long as I can sit at a slightly reclined angle, I'm as comfortable as I'm gonna get. It gives my short torso about as much room to breathe as humanly possible without stretching me out too much.

Anyways... It's things like this that make me that much more excited to meet my little boy.


Sometimes I forget how much my brother and I are alike, but then he does something like this, and it reminds me that I'll be doing the exact same things. haha.

Yeesh... Lily's only 5 days old! She's so chubby!!!

So... Five more weeks to go... I can do it. As long as I sleep lots, drink lots of water, try to eat as best I can, and stay semi active, the time should fly by right?... :S I'm not expecting it to, but I can always hope.

BABY I WANT TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!!

2 comments: