Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Grandparents

"Happy" is probably the hugest understatement in the universe. My Mom and Dad couldn't be more excited about officially being Grandma Grace and Grandpa Rob, and my grandparents couldn't be happier about being GREAT-grandmas and grandpa. haha. Clarke sends us these pictures of Lily because... you know... that's what you do as a new parent. You take a lot of pictures. I haven't asked him if I can post the pictures, but I figure since I'm the aunt and it's my blog and my parents forwarded me the email with all the pictures that by extension, that gives me the right to post them. haha. So. Observe the pride that the grandparents and great grandparents of the family have in their first grandchild/great grandchild. This was the first time my grandparents got to meet Lily.

My parents/ Grandma Grace and Grandpa Rob. Dad is clearly content, and mom is clearly itching to hold Lily.




Then everything in the world is right again for my Mom. haha.
If Mom had Facebook, this would be her profile picture.

This is probably the most awesome sequence of pictures I've ever seen in my life. This is Great Grandma Dyer.

Lily's starting to fuss a little bit...
Yep. Definitely fussing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVE IT!
Okay better... haha...
Grandpa McLennan and Grandma Olive. Don't ask. That's just what we've always called them. We realized semi recently how it makes no sense that we call grandpa by his last name, but grandma by her first... haha...



Okay so there were some cousins too. This is Nicole, and she's my cousin. So we tried to figure out what that makes her to Lily. We decided that possibly it means that they're first cousins once removed???

This is an ACTUAL cousin to Lily. This is Marie who is Cecilia's brother's daughter. Marie's mom and grandma are supervising. haha.


This is a four generation picture!! Cecilia's daughter, mother and grandmother. Cool eh??


Babies make funny faces too. Observe.

Spit up face

Camera too close to my face face

What the heck am I doing here face

I don't know how I feel about this place and why am I awake face

Trying to figure out my own face face

Yawning face

Adorable. Four and a half weeks until I get to see the adorably funny faces my own baby makes. haha. WOOT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing their photos Alison, the second to last face I like to call "cheerio mouth".

    ReplyDelete