Friday, June 8, 2012

Gross. Gross. AAAAND Gross.

Yes the pictures are blurry, but I was waaaaay too grossed out to stand still. 

Warren ate a ladybug. SERIOUSLY?! UUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! I guess Ray was sitting outside with him and showed him a ladybug and it crawled on Warren's hand, he checked it out and it went right into his mouth. Then Ray brought him to me and I could see that he was chewing on something so I asked what it was and all Ray said was "Don't worry about it"... Hmmm... I tried fishing whatever it was out. 

BAD IDEA!!! 

All of the sudden I see the shell of the ladybug in his mouth and I run out of the room and scream at Ray to get it out. Looking back on it, it really is funny. Still gross though.

Let the adventures of raising a boy begin...



1 comment:

  1. Oh just wait...the things boys eat get worse the older they get.

    ReplyDelete