Friday, October 28, 2011

The Best Part of Montreal










Let me just clarify. I'm sure Montreal doesn't suck. I'm just not in the right phase of life to have really enjoyed it. Currently my life is all about my baby. Elevators and ramps and stroller friendly places are my friend. Since Montreal is severely lacking in all those areas, it made me really mad. I want to be able to enjoy things with my baby, and when things are set up that prevent me from being able to include him, I get frustrated. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.

I'm not ready to entertain the idea of going back there yet though. Montreal was never really on my list of places I wanted to go. Once I move to Colorado, there will be other places in Canada that I wanna visit that get a much higher priority. So if you decide to go to Montreal, please don't let my negative experience influence you. I'm sure you'll have a great time (as long as you're not pushing a stroller and have a rain coat).

No comments:

Post a Comment