Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Skills

If there was one thing that Warren learned in Canada, it was that being mobile means more than just crawling.

Exhibit A: While visiting Grandma Dyer, Warren discovered the staircase. Nice and soft carpet stairs. We don't even know how he learned to climb up and down stairs. He just did it one day! He was so happy that we gave him the freedom to go up and down as he pleased.


Exhibit B: After cutting my best friend's hair, she told me that she was gonna pay me by teaching Warren how to walk. She sat down and this is what happened.


Warren has definitely become more confident on his feet, but he still just doesn't want to walk on his own. I'm sure one day that will change. Right now I'm just trying to soak up all the crawling before he starts... running...

All in all, I think Canada was a success for Warren. My kid is a stud.

No comments:

Post a Comment