Sunday, July 1, 2012

I LOVE SCHOOL!!!!

So I started school last week! I am officially a Paul Mitchell "Future Professional". Yaaaay!!!!!

Pretty much it's the best ever. I have a nice small class, and a really great teacher. We have already done a bunch of hands on stuff and I'm determined to do really well. Since I'm doing this part time, I go to class Monday to Thursday 5:00 -10:00 PM. It works out perfectly. Ray has the morning and afternoon to do his thing, and he's back in time to trade Warren off. Also, since it's in the evenings, I'm not battling with the early hours of the day that always seem to make me late for everything. Haha.

Seriously. I love school. I feel fully fulfilled because I'm LEARNING. I forgot how good it feels to learn, especially when it's something you truly enjoy doing.

I really look forward to my time as a student, and especially how it's settling me up for success in life.

And look what I did! I did this on my first try!!

We had a contest to see who did the best french twist and had all the other students at the school vote. But I didn't win!! Call me cocky or whatever, but seriously! It was a really pretty french twist! I'm trying not to be bitter... Haha...

At any rate, I'm super excited about this new adventure. I really feel like I made the right choice with this, and it's finally becoming clear that the reason Ray and I felt like it was so important to come to Colorado was so we could get an education.  The education opportunities that have come our way  being here are incredible. Things just seem to be falling into place and I like that.

Sometimes I like being a grown up.


1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy for you that you get to go to school! That French Twist does look awesome! I'm terrible at doing hair. And makeup. And nails. Haha. Having to put a pause on my education has been really hard for me, and I hope I can go back eventually too. I miss learning! I hope you continue to love it.

    ReplyDelete