Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Think Happy Thoughts

It's about time I embrace.the good in my life. As frustrating as life can be, there's always some sort of good somewhere.

1. The person I got my straightener from emailed me back and said she.will replace it. Woot!

2. A humidifier, Vicks Vaprorub and Netflix to help me manage with this nasty cold that's been kicking my butt the last few days.

3. My little brother who's serving his mission. He's a huge example to me and seems to provide me with the perfect amount of brotherly love, spiritual advice and direction. New obviously done a lot of growing while he's been gone.

4. I got to spend almost all of today with my husband. I love him.

5. Going through pictures I've taken of my little man. And also getting to spend everyday with him and watch in awe as he figures new things out everyday. He is currently working on different sounds and I love hearing him talk to himself and laugh at almost everything. That kid is so adorable I can't even handle it.

So I do have many things to be gratefully for. Now I just gotta remember that when I start getting frustrated again.

Here's the latest of Warren though.
















No comments:

Post a Comment