Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Living A New Life

Lately I've been realizing that I'm actually pretty lonely. I'm positive that it is because we just moved and we have no WiFi and I'm discovering how much I rely on the internet to keep on contact with the people that mean the most to me.

I'm taking steps though to find new friends. I just found a moms group here in town so I contacted them about being part of it. From what I read, its a big organization with plenty of participants. Going to the YMCA just hasn't been giving me the social interaction I've been craving. I'm not looking to replace all my friendships that have taken me years and year to cultivate, because quite frankly I don't think that's even possible. I am looking for people I can talk to without having to use Google Voice though. I miss having friends that I can just go see.

I am proud of myself for what I've accomplished thus far with being active quite regularly. Pretty sure that's what's been keeping me sane up until now. So since I'm getting more familiarly with the area and more comfortable with branching out, I'm going.to go do that.

Having a husband who works all day is nice in that we are provided for, but having the day all to myself and Warren has gotten old. I think I'm also ultra sensitive because of the 10 months Ray and I were apart last year. Time will heal those wounds though, and I must give him credit for trying hard to come home ASAP every day after work.

Yesterday after he got home for the night, I told him that I'd discovered that Warren is NOT a fan of the Sunbeams song. So like the responsible mother I am, I took videos of it. I just have to figure .out how to post them on here with my phone... Haha...

Also. I'm very excited for my mom to come visit. I talked to her last night and she told me she will be coming down in two weeks! I've really been missing her, so having her here will be amazing. I'm so excited for her to see how big Warren has gotten.

So the adjusting continues and I keep moving forward. This upcoming Sunday will be the first in our new.Ward, so I'm looking forward to meeting a new group of people. And as soon as our house is organized I will take pictures and post them. I'm really proud of our new apartment. It feels like home.

Anywho... Such is life right now. Things are still moving forward.




1 comment:

  1. YOU BETTER NOT REPLACE ME!!! Lol, I think meeting new people is always hard, especially as a young mom. It's easier to meet people when you're single because there aren't any expectations. Now we have to have bigger standards and expectations and are held to ohers as well. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete