Sunday, December 18, 2011

Been Looking Forward To This

Watch "Swimming!!!" on YouTube

Yes. That's right. We took Warren swimming and it was a great success! I've been prepared for this day since before he was even born, thanks to my best friend who got me swim.diapers and baby swim trunks.

It was so fun. He wasn't even phased by going into the water. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't super warm either. I think they said that the small pool (where we were) is 88 degrees and the large pool is 83 degrees. Warren didn't even really make a sound the whole time. He just looked around as we played with him. He's such a chill kid!!

After about 20 minutes we noticed his jaw starting to chatter so we.realized it was time to come out.

Ray took Warren with him to the change rooms and I guess that's where the adventure began. Turns out Warren HATES showers. Ray said he was screaming hard even though the water was warm and he wasn't getting any in his eyes. Good thing Ray laughs at stuff like that!

I'm so glad we had that experience together as a family. It's so wonderful being all together again, and this time for good.




No comments:

Post a Comment