Thursday, November 17, 2011

Too Fast

Pretty sure I'm in denial about moving... Every time I think about it, I push the thought away and out of my head. I'm afraid that in doing so I'm gonna have one big giant melt down, instead of just letting myself cry it out whenever the thought comes up.

I have stuff to blog about with my going to the Matthew Good concert on Tuesday, but I'm afraid that in doing so that's acknowledging my leaving Edmonton. That concert was so much about how my friendship with Monie has come full circle since our friendship really solidified because of concerts, particularly Matthew Good concerts. I guess I'm just not ready to let go of my home here in Canada yet, and writing about the things that I'm doing for the last time and to say goodbye make it too real that I'm leaving. Bah...

Ignoring things is just easier for now.

Monday is coming too fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment